Eyetec.net All Courses List
- Annual Training
- Basic Training
- Exam Prep Courses
- Clinical Skills Certificate Courses (no CE)
This is a courses listing only. In order to purchase course access, you must be logged in to the site and you must go to the course catalog (under the "courses" tab on the top menu bar, login required). On the course catalog page, you can filter courses according to category with the dropdown list, so that you can find the course of interest more easily.
Click on the course title for more information about the course. Use the back button on your browser to return to this page.
Annual Training Course:
- Annual Compliance Training: Universal Precautions, HIPAA, Network Security - No CE credit - 30 days access - certificate upon completion
Basic Training Courses:
- Front Desk/Receptionist Training Course - No CE credit - $11 - 60 days access - certificate upon completion - includes Telephone Skills Course
- Ophthalmic Assistant Basic Training Course - No CE credit - $39 - 90 days access - certificates upon completion - includes Telephone Skills and Universal Precautions
- Ophthalmic Assistant 12 Weeks Course for New Hires - No CE credit - $99 - 140 days access - includes Telephone Skills and Universal Precautions
- Diagnostic Tester Training - No CE credit - $37 - 60 days access - certificates upon completion
- Telephone Skills for the Eyecare Office - No CE credit - $10 - 30 days access - certificate upon completion
Exam Prep Courses
- Assistant Level (COA) Exam Prep Course - No CE credit - $120 - 180 days access (6 months)
- Technician Level (COT) Exam Prep Course - No CE credits - $150 - 270 days access (9 months) - includes COA Exam Prep Course
- Technologist Level (COMT) Exam Prep Course - No CE credits - $160 - 270 days access (9 months) - includes COA and COT Exam Prep Courses
- How to Pass the COT Skill Exam - No CE credit - $55 - 60 days access (2 months)
- Ophthalmic Scribe (OSC) Exam Prep Course - No CE credit - $47 - 90 days access (3 months)
Clinica Skills Certificate Courses
Clinical Skills Courses are designed to refresh and improve the clinical skills of ophthalmic assistants, technicians, and technologists. Courses take 1 to 2.5 hours to complete and include a post-test that results in a course certificate if passed. These courses do not have CE credits.
Course fees range from $7 to $10 and include 2 months of access. Each course can be purchased from the course description page, or more than one course can be purchased at the same time from the course catalog. On the catalog page, use the filter to show only Clinical Skills courses.
- A-scan Biometry
- Anterior and Posterior Segment A&P
- B-scan Ultrasonography
- Basics of Photography
- Clinical Optics
- Contact Lenses
- External Eye, EOM, and Orbital A&P
- Extraocular Muscle Skills
- Fundus Photography and Fluorescein Angiography
- History Taking and Gen. Med. Knowledge
- Intraocular Lens Calculations
- Optical Coherence Tomography
- Slit Lamp Biomicroscopy, Slit Lamp Photography, and Applanation Tonometry
- Visual Fields
Joint Commission on Allied Health Personnel in Ophthalmology Approved CE Courses, OPS Approved CE Courses
Eyetec.net is no longer a host of Joint Commission on Allied Health Personnel in Ophthalmology or OPS approved CE course. This is due to the increased cost of fees that the Joint Commission on Allied Health Personnel in Ophthalmology charges CE course providers.