1. Eyetec.net ( also referred to as “the website”) is owned and operated by TZV Publishing, LLC (also referred to as “us” and “we”). We reserve the right to change, at any time, the terms and conditions of this agreement and the functionality of the website. As a user, it is your responsibility to refer to these terms and conditions as needed regarding your use of the website and the possibility of changes to the terms and conditions.
2. You are responsible for the content that you post to the website. You agree that you will not post content that violates copyright, trademark, or intellectual property rights and that you will promptly remove any such post that is discovered to do so.
3. You agree that you will not post content to the website that violates any applicable laws or ordinances, violates right to privacy, slanders, libels, or is otherwise socially unacceptable as is determined by us or any applicable authority.
4. You agree that you will not make false or misleading statements in the content that you post. You agree that any information that you post is accurate to the best of your knowledge. You agree that we are not responsible or liable for any of the content that you post to the website. You also agree to the following statements:
a) I will read the course material before submitting a post-test (quiz).
b) The answers to the questions on a post-test (quiz) will be the result of my own work and will not be copied from the work of someone else.
c) Each CE credit certificate from this organization that I submit to a certifying agency will result from the usual processes of this organization and will not be fraudulently produced.
d) If my CE credits are audited by a certifying agency, I give the Program Director of eyetec.net permission to share my profile information (name, address, phone number) and my CE credit status with the certifying agency.
5. You understand that we may monitor any content posted to the website. You agree that we have the right to remove or alter, in whole or in part, any content, including posted content.
6. You understand that content posted to the website is not endorsed by us and that we do not guarantee the reliability of any content.
7. You are responsible for any content posted through the use of your username and password. We are not responsible for any misuse of your username and password.
8. We can terminate your access to the website at any time, with or without notice, and with or without cause.
9. There are no warranties from us regarding your use of the website or the information contained therein. Although we take reasonable precautions regarding the integrity of the content of the website, you assume all risks associated with use of the website and you release the website, owners, operators, and representatives from any claim of damages, harm, or loss associated with your use of the website and the information contained therein.
In general, we do not sell or otherwise provide your personal information to third parties, with exceptions as listed below.
In the case of eyetec.net, your personal information is disclosed to no third party with the possible exception of a certifying agency auditing your continuing education credits.
In special circumstances, personal information may be disclosed to law enforcement officers as required by law.
The website is not intended for users who under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly collect or display information from users who are under the age of 18.
We provide the opportunity to opt-out of receiving email messages from the website. Newsletters have an opt-out link.
Although we take reasonable precautions to secure the privacy of user information, email communications should not be considered to be secure.
We are not responsible for the privacy practices of third parties that may have links on our website.