Ophthalmic Assistant 12 Week Course for New Hires
Course Description for Job Seekers
Will this course help you get a job as an ophthalmic assistant?
If you have no previous experience, and you are applying for a job as an ophthalmic assistant trainee, this course will give you instruction that will give you a head start. Upon completion, you will be able to print the homepage of this course, which will give you documentation that you completed the quizzes for this course. This may be of benefit to you in the job application/interview process. However, be aware that course by itself does not give you credentials as an ophthalmic assistant. In other words, if the employer is looking for a trainee, this course may be of benefit. If the employer is looking for an experienced ophthalmic assistant, this course may be of little or no benefit to you when applying for the job.
What this course is not:
- This course is not accredited.
- This is not a course that results in immediate certification.
- This course does not have a certificate of completion. (You can print the homepage of this course, which will provide proof that you completed the course quizzes.)
- This course does not have practical (hands-on clinical) training associated with it.
What this course is:
- This course is a tool for ophthalmic trainers, managers, and administrators to train newly hired employees. As such, the practice will be able to supply hands-on training to supplement the instruction provided by this course.
Click the link below for important information about a career in ophthalmology.