- Includes a special section for the refractive surgery practice; everyone can learn from this information
- Negative triggers to avoid when answering the phone
- Positive triggers to develop and use when answering the phone
- Learn about the most important positive trigger, a tip from the best sales professionals
- How to take phone messages
- The proper way to return phone messages
- The proper way to leave phone messages
- How to put a person on hold
- How to gracefully end a phone conversation
- Tips on transferring phone calls
- Learn which incoming phone calls are sure fire practice builders
- How to handle the urgent or emergency call
- How to handle the upset or angry caller
- Tips on efficient appointments and scheduling
The course includes a special section on handling phone calls at the refractive surgery practice. Actually, every practice can learn from the refractive surgery discussion. Learn how to stop wasting 25% of your marketing budget. How should you be using your website? The answer will surprise you. How much time should your phone counselors be spending on each phone call? What are the "big two" questions that must always be effectively addressed? What terminology should your phone counselors be using? What question must your phone counselor always ask? Studies show many times it is not asked. Before hanging up, what information should you get from the caller? What follow up should your counselor be doing after the call?
This course is jam packed with useful information. The course is divided into three sections, with a quiz at the end of each section to reinforce what has been learned. The modest $9.95 course fee includes 30 days access to the course material so that your staff can return to the material to reinforce their telephone skills. There is a certificate of completion at the end of the course. The student must pass the quizzes to earn the certificate.
Are you ready? You must be logged in to purchase. If you are not logged in or registered, this link will take you to the login page, and then it will bring you back to the purchase page.